All Divineshi International products manufactured own by The Divineshi Manufacturing Berhad are Clinically Proven and natural. Enriched with extract of Flowers, Fruits and Herbs, FREE from Parabens and harsh chemicals that can upset your skin.
100% Halal ingredients, production & quality. So, you can be rest assured buying our products! It is a unique product with multiple benefits to all skin types.
When you apply a face scrub, the particles rub against your skin and remove all the dirt from your skin pores. It also removes dead skin cells, making your skin smoother and softer. The addition of a good facial scrub in your weekly skincare routine will provide you with healthy and glowing skin. Without parabens and being free from chemicals and pesticides. Suitable for all skin types and gentle enough for sensitive skins.
1. Reduces the Appearance Of Wrinkles
Laughter lines are inevitable, but when they’ve gone past the point of being funny, you ought to get scrubbing. It’s important though, that you use a gentle, natural type of exfoliant that pampers as it gets to work. Your visage is extremely delicate; you risk tearing the skin’s layers if you go at it like you’re grating cheese.
2. Improves Skin Tone And Texture
Whether you have dry bits, pigmented bits or blotchy bits; exfoliation can help. Sloughing away old skin cells and allowing fresh ones to peep through gives your complexion a new lease of life. Skin exfoliation benefits and improves texture and tone for a softer, smoother look and feel.
4. Stimulates Skin Cell Renewal
While it’s not possible to turn back the clock, you can reignite your radiance without a trip to the fabled Fountain of Youth. The solution is… you guessed it: exfoliation, which actively promotes skin cell turnover for brighter, clearer, younger-looking skin.
5. Removes Dead Skin Cells: The first and foremost benefit of using a facial scrub is removing the dead skin cells from your face. Dead skin cells make your face look dry and dull. These also clog your skin pores. Facial scrubs exfoliate your skin thoroughly and remove the dead skin cells.
6. Unclogs Skin Pores: The body produces a natural oil called sebum to keep the skin moisturized. But sometimes the production becomes excessive and the extra sebum oil gets stored in your skin pores. Since the skin pores get clogged, it leads to acne breakouts. Exfoliation removes the sebum oil and unclogs the skin pores.
7. Removes Flakes: Many people notice dry patches on their skin. These dry skin patches are known as flakes. These are unhealthy and also make the skin look extremely dull. Exfoliating the face using a facial scrub will help you get rid of the flaky skin and make it smoother.
8. Reduces Acne Scars: Facial scrubs also contribute to reducing acne scars and dark patches of skin. While these aren’t removed completely, they do become lighter. A scrub promotes the natural skin resurfacing process. When you scrub your face, it removes the dead and damaged skin cells and allows the skin to rejuvenate. Dark patches and scars thereby become lighter in shade.
9. Prevents Ingrown Hair: Ingrown hair can be frustrating as it plays a key role in pimple outbreak. Facial scrubbing is one of the best ways to prevent ingrown hair from ruining your facial appearance. Choose a face scrub that has antiseptic properties to make your facial scrubbing safer and beneficial.
10. Provides Smoother Skin: Apart from the above, face scrubs also make your skin surface smooth and glowing. When your face appears smoother, softer and glowing, your self-esteem is naturally bound to increase.